perston

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Jurys

Here comes the cool breeze, wiping the dust off my soul... Here comes the Fall, I can smell it in the air...

Again, so to remember, that in every day and every night, there might be a window to beautiful moments, one that you have not yet opened. Some people are too wrapped up in fears to feel the cool breeze, fears of unknown, fears of anything which is different. Yet I believe now in the beautity of a world, in which all different languages and differet skins are speaking of one heart. I am glad I belong to that world, one of no borders and no fears.
I walk out of Jurys, good times always fly, and the chilly night of September is telling me summer is over. I am spectaculrly fine, awaiting tomorrow with open arms...

O xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home